Our collections are made of high-quality eco-friendly materials and are designed to last a long time. With the proper care, you can get the most out of our pieces.
- It is often enough to hang the clothes out to have them aired, especially our jackets.
- If you find a stain on it, we recommend rubbing it out instead of washing the whole garment.
- Should it not be possible to avoid washing, preferably wash the clothes by hand or the hand wash program of your washing machine with a mild detergent at a low temperature.
- If you live in a place with hard water (like Berlin), white streaks can appear after washing. We suggest you add 1 Tsp of bicarbonate soda to avoid it.
- Hang up to dry naturally on a hanger. Don’t bleach or tumble dry.
- To get rid of wrinkles in Cupro and Tencel fabrics it is most often enough to put the garment on a hanger for some time. You can also iron the items or use a steamer
- If you are in-between sizes, consider sizing up since light shrinkage is natural due to the fact that we m use natural fibers, which behave a bit differently than synthetic ones.
We place a big focus on manufacturing our items so that they last long. Manufacturing errors are rare; however, should your beloved Yahmo garment break in a way that is not attributable to wear and tear, then we will take responsibility. In the spirit of sustainability, we will see if the problem can be fixed by a tailor and pay for the tailoring costs. Alternatively, we will exchange the item, depending on the s. Just send us pictures of the purchase receipt to email@example.com.